With a combined 54 years as cancer survivors, Jan Adrian and Terri Tate are all too familiar with the pitfalls of that journey. High among them is the overwhelming confusion when choosing from the vast array of healing modalities available. Whether we are dealing with an illness or not, we are constantly confronted by an infinite number of choices. Which kind of yogurt should I buy? What supplements do I need? Which diet is best for me?
Many people need assistance, encouragement, and support to muster the courage to take charge of their own healing, and to tap into their intuitive knowing, especially when it contradicts conventional wisdom. In this workshop, we will assist participants in accessing your internal wisdom to make decisions related not only to your healing, but to all aspects of your lives. During this informative and fun-filled day, we will explore a variety of methods for finding and trusting our inner guidance.
To register click here!
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone wanting to promote healing of mind, body, and spirit.
- Women and men touched by cancer or any life-altering illness.
- People supporting friends or family coping with cancer or
- Healthcare providers.
Objectives for Trusting Your Inner Guidance:
- Learn the importance of taking charge of their health and trusting their intuition.
- Have an experience of their own inner wisdom/ knowing/ self.
- Experience a variety of methods for accessing inner guidance for healing, treatment and other decisions.
- Plan how they will integrate what they have discovered about inner direction into their lives.